Meta Studio Organized the Bitcoin Bucharest 2022 Event, Driving Web 3.0 Innovation
Last week, Meta Studio organized the Bitcoin Bucharest event, bringing together top international metaverse, crypto and blockchain experts for several days. The talks delivered by each and every one of our international speakers were moderated by Adrian Niculescu, the CEO of Meta Studio and a celebrated conference speaker himself.
The event itself stretched out on two full conference days plus after-events for selected guests, and took place at the gorgeous location The Marmorosch, which today is a deluxe hotel but once was a historical bank more than 100 years ago. The restored location still reflects the banking legacy of the original building, making it ideal for a blockchain and fintech conference that reflects the new financial order rising on the foundation of the old.
Here is just a glimpse of the Meta Studio x Bitcoin Bucharest event, hosted in the jaw-dropping The Marmorosch.
The Speakers at Bitcoin Bucharest 2022
· Nils Tharandt Ortiz, CEO of Paypolitan
· Adrian Niculescu, CEO of Meta Studio
· Laura K. Inamedinova, CEO of LKI Consulting
· Alexandru Stratulat , founder of Sourceless Blockchain
· Rutger Schumer, CEO of Qommodity
· Mohamed Chouka, VP Product Design at Centurion Invest
· Meike Krautscheid, Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) & Lead Blockchain Consultant at SmartLedger
· Bogdan Clipici, Chief Sales Officer and Co-founder Stailer
· Arvin Khamseh, Globally Recognized NFT Marketing Expert
· Kenan Koldzic, Community Manager Metabank
· Richard M Holmes, CEO Lolly Global and advisory member of Meta Studio
· Cristian Dorobantu, Co-founder and CEO of the Leaders-Tribe project
· Mihai Dragan, COO Oveit — Experiences & Live Shopping
· Paulius Vaitkevičius, Legal expert in crypto, regulatory compliance & commercial law
· Jean-Paul Tarud-Kuborn, partner and co-founder of Deca4 Advisory, based in Dubai
Highlights of Meta Studio at Bitcoin Bucharest 2022
See for yourself some of the Bitcoin Bucharest speakers delivering their game-changing insights and leading industry advice for fintech and blockchain innovation.
What’s Next for Bitcoin Bucharest and Meta Studio?
Meta Studio is now successfully in its pre-seed stage, with some big names already pledging support to the business metaverse for creators project. Partnering with Bem Builders (creators of The Sandbox) and XDev Blockchain in order to build the work metaverse for content creators and its powering token, Metas, Meta Studio is already on its way to becoming a household name in the near future.
As for Bitcoin Bucharest, the event will return next year on the 30th and 31st of May, 2023. You can bookmark the event website to stay in the loop.
Meanwhile, our series of insightful projects for the blockchain industry doesn’t stop here: this fall, we are organizing the Bucharest Blockchain Week. Stay tuned for the exact dates and event updates as we prepare an exciting list of speakers for you!